Grace and I are only working on homeschool for two days this week (except for a rather awesome globe activity we did while driving back from Alabama on Wednesday), so the topic list will be quite short. 🙂 I’m going to attempt to get these lists up on Fridays for the next week. Why, you ask? Well, it’s a nice, simple way for everyone involved to see where Grace is and where she’s heading. It’s also one more way to keep me organized. 🙂
- Social Studies – Life in colonial times….what did they wear and what did they eat?
- Math – Identifying, comparing, and ordering rational numbers.
- Science – Observing the weather and using a spreadsheet to document observations.
- Language Arts – Summarizing and proofreading through blogging.
- Foreign Language – Practicing with the alphabet and question words in Arabic.
I’ll post the (rather flexible) plans for next week tomorrow.