And our skills and topics for next week are…..
- Math – We’ll be continuing work with comparing fractions and decimals, reviewing multiplication with regrouping, and reviewing operations with fractions with finding common denominators.
- Social Studies – We will continue to learn about life in colonial times. We will also be visiting the site of a Revolutionary War battle.
- Science – Continued work with tracking weather locally and throughout North America. We will be looking at how geography affects the weather in an area. We’ll also be taking a field trip to a local science center to dig into some fun physics. 🙂
- Language Arts – We will keep up with our blogging (great for summarizing, proofreading, and word processing). We will also begin discussing genres.
- Arabic – Keep practicing question words (using the nifty flash cards I created that, apparently, smell like beef jerky). We will begin studying vocabulary for household objects.
That should be enough to keep us busy. 🙂