The week ahead….
- Math: We’ll be continuing work with fractions….reviewing learned skills and learning to multiply and divide those suckers. Of course, we’ll continue our work with memorizing those multiplication tables.
- Language Arts: We’ll be focusing on identifying facts and details in a passage, proofreading, and writing personal narratives. We’ll also be reading about greek mythology.
- Social Studies: We will be finishing up our study of colonial times and moving on to Revolutionary War topics. We will also be reading about the history of African-Americans.
- Science: We will finish up our unit on weather and begin learning about the changing surface of the planet. We have two field trips planned…the planetarium and a fabulous science museum.
- Arabic: Continued work with the basics.
- We also have a field trip planned to check out an art exhibit at a local museum.
That should be enough to keep us busy. 😉