Today we went letterboxing. Letterboxing is a hobby where you..you..uh…it’s sort of hard to explain.
- Go to www.atlasquest.com and create an account. You will need a pen, stamp, logbook, and something to hold it all.
- On the website, look for letterbox clues.
- Print the clues and set out.
- Follow the clues and find the letterbox.
- Stamp the logbook that is in the box.
- Write your letterbox initials and date near your stamp.
- Hide the box in the same spot.
- You have successfully found your first letterbox!
So yeah, that’s what we did today.
Hello! Emily here. I just wanted to point out that we are actually using letterboxing as an educational activity. 😉 For example, we went to a park devoted to Meck Deck today to learn more about the document annnnnd find letterboxes. 😀