Our plans for a busy, busy week:
- Language Arts: We will continue working on research skills and writing short reports. Grace will finish reading The City of Ember and begin reading Insurgent (to be released on Tuesday…exciting!). And, of course, the ever-present grammar and spelling will be part of our days.
- Math: We will keep up with our review of math skills. This week we’ll focus on variables and multiplication and division with whole numbers and decimals. Grace also gets to pick some of her own review topics on IXL.
- Social Studies: Grace will continue reading The Smart Aleck’s Guide to American History and summarizing current current events.
- Science: We will be reviewing matter, motion, and forces. There will be puzzles, experiments, and foldables galore. 🙂
- Mythology: Grace will be completing a couple of activities for the story of Narcissus and Echo.
- Field Trips: In addition to writing class, Grace will also be attending a “Nature in Your Backyard” class at the Nature Center. A World War II battle reenactment is on our agenda for the weekend. We’ll also be going canoeing this week! 😀
Have a great week!