For the most part, we are switching over to half-day/part-time school for the summer. We will continue to review and do new activities in all subjects, but most of our days will be spent outside goofing off. 🙂 We do have a few things planned for this week:
- Language Arts: We will continue reading The Hero and the Crown. We will also keep up with reviewing different types of writing.
- Math: Review, review, review.
- Science: We’ll be looking at a simple model of bacteria population growth. A review lesson on behavior also awaits us.
- Social Studies: Grace will continue reading The Smart Aleck’s Guide to American History. We’ll also keep watching CNN’s Student News.
- Field Trips/Activities: Our next Book Club meeting will be this week. Grace has her last Discovery Place science class of the year, Sound as Vibration, this week, too.