We have tons of plans for the week ahead! Let’s hope we’re a bit more successful in actually accomplishing our plans this week. 😉
- Language Arts: Grace is all finished with The Red Pyramid, so we’ll be starting a literature unit with Holes. She’ll also be working on grammar, main idea as a reading skill, and writing personal narratives.
- Math: Our Perfectly Perilous Math challenges will find us running from a tornado and re-carpeting a house. 🙂 Grace will also continue working on consumer math…sale prices, percentages, and calculating simple interest.
- Science: We will continue our study of waves, light, and sound this week. We have some interesting (I hope) experiments coming up this week that I’m sure we’ll be sharing with you.
- Social Studies: We will continue working with History Pockets for Ancient Egypt…this week Grace will be learning about architecture and language.
- Spanish: Greetings, times, and dates.
- Grace’s Choice: Well, we’ll just have to wait to see what she chooses. 😉
- Field Trips: Grace has her second class in an Ecology series at the Nature Center. We’ll also be learning about the freaky medical practices of the 18th and 19th centuries at a local historical site. 😀
Yep, that should keep us busy! I hope everyone has a fantastic week!