Bwahahaha! We’re moving on Monday, so any kind of “plan” for the next few days is kind of a joke. 😉 Nonetheless, I do have some vague notions of what we’re going to do next week.
- Language Arts: We will finish up our literature unit for Holes, and Grace will continue practicing her fiction writing.
- Math: We’ll finish up (finally!) with consumer math and continue practicing those basic skills.
- Science: We’ll keep working on Light and Sound…the plan is to accomplish whatever we get accomplished. 😉
- Social Studies: Grace will finish up her Ancient Egypt History Pockets
- Spanish: Time and dates.
- Grace’s Choice: Well, we’ll just have to wait to see what she chooses. 😉
- Field Trips: Ecology class at the Nature Center is the only thing we have on the agenda for now, but who knows what we’ll get into? 🙂
Hopefully we’ll get some of this taken care of this week…and we should be heading toward a regular schedule soon! I hope everyone has a fantastic week!